Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sir Stamps A Lot

I have recently found a scrapbooking/stamping store and I have got to tell you about it! They have great prices and brand names such as Hero Arts, Jim Holtz, and Stampabilities. If you live in Bham, it's right off of Oxmoor Road. The lady has had the store for quite some time but I never knew about it. There aren't very many scrapbooking shops open anymore these days so I was thrilled when I found this place. Her mission is to not have anything Hobby Lobby or Michael's has so that means brand new stuff I've never seen before! There's paper, a billion stamps, ink pads, card kits, and so much more. If you're in town and you love to scrap, stop by Sir Stamps A Lot.

Right now, ALL of their Christmas, Halloween, & Thanksgiving is 50% off!! I bought $80 worth of stamps and paper for $30.

Shop local. Shop small.

Visit their webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment