Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Theme: Parisian Style

Today is all about my love of Paris. My ultimate vacation would definitely be spending a month in France. I love the design of the Eiffel Tower and Leaning Tower of Pisa. France has an amazing history of architecture and style that is worth seeing in person. I can't wait.



A lot of mother's decorate their little girl's room in Paris decor and although that is an adorable look, it's not Parisian. A piece of Parisian furniture is elegant and sophisticated, something you think twice about sitting down on or placing that cup of water on. It's a lovely and timeless look, definitely one of my favorites. Like any antique piece, it takes someone who knows the century and knows how to design for it.







You can tell from the pictures above, there is a lot of natural sunlight that is so desirable. The pieces in each of the rooms are breathtaking. Soft, cool colors with a beautiful floral print - it's hard to think that's someone's home! I absolutely love the look of worn, weathered furniture or taking an antique Parisian chair and putting a bold fabric on it. The last room is so me; I would spend all day in that room.

What's your favorite Century Theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment