Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Day 9


Today I am thankful for fellowship with friends. I'm not one of those people who have a lot of friends, and I kind of like it that way. I have a few who are pretty awesome, and that's all I need. I'm thankful for the people who've come in and out of my life because it taught me to cherish the special ones who are still around. I have a few that I know I can pick up the phone and catch up like nothing has changed at all and for that I am grateful. On the other hand, there are a few whom I wish I could say that for. Either way, I'm thankful for the people that I have right now because they are the ones who get me through the day. They are the ones who encourage, support, and build me up each and every day. For that, I am most thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment