Saturday, June 9, 2012

Design Books

I think it's very important to build your library with whatever you're doing in life. For me, design books are great ways to one, keep up with the trends in the world and two, learn about new techniques and designers. I have been researching great design books to have. Most are around the $30 range and if you're like me you don't have the money to spend on literature. I've decided that I want to start saving and purchase some of these books every so often. Here is a list of just some of the wonderful books in the world of interior design.


Mitchell Owens In House


Celerie Kemble To Your Taste


Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello
and Dara Caponigro Domino: The Book of Decorating


Grace Bonney Design Sponge at Home


Deborah Needleman The Perfectly Imperfect Home


Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Interiors
(My favorite designer. She has 7 books from her Shabby Chic line.)
Jonathan Adler Happy Chic Accessorizing & Colors
(He has lots of books, too!)

 
 What's your favorite design book?
Let me know in the comment box below!


No comments:

Post a Comment