Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crunchy Ranch Chicken

I would love to share with you a recipe that my mother shared with me. I fixed it for dinner tonight for my boyfriend and his roommate. I guess we were all so hungry that I didn't get a chance to snap a picture. But the recipe is so simple and easy and the best part is is that it's soooooo good.

The best picture I could find!

Ingredients
skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Hidden Valley ranch dressing
1 cup Italian bread crumbs (whatever you like)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350. Make sure chicken is thawed out. Dip chicken in ranch dressing. Then cover chicken in bread crumbs. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (white middle).

Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli for a delicious meal.

The boys loved it so I give it an A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment