Saturday, November 3, 2012

22 Thankful Days: #3

I am thankful for my friends.






There's no way I can thank you all but you know who you are. Please don't unfriend me because your picture isn't here either. I literally just went through my camera pictures and found a few. You are all so special and so wonderful and I'm so grateful for a group of people that support me, encourage me, and advise me on life's decisions. And for those 50+ guys that make me feel so wonderful everytime we're around. I'm so happy to be a part of the sidelines of such an awesome fraternity.
I'm most thankful for second chances. Recently, I rekindled my friendship with an old friend. She was my best friend, my partner in crime (literally) and I'm so glad she's back in my life.
Friends make you sane and when the going gets rough it's those that care about the most that help you through it. You've all done just that. Whether we work together, go to school together, you live half way across the country, or just party together you are ALL so special. I love each and every one of you more than anything. Thanks for all you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment