Friday, August 17, 2012

Secretary Desks

Friday Fact: I love secretary desks!

My mom has a secretary and I've always loved it. She doesn't use it as a desk, which is disappointing, but the it's so beautiful in her sitting room. Secretary desks are so great for adding some function to a little corner. They provide plenty of concealed storage and the hinged desktop surface can be folded up when not in use. It's no ideal for a large work space but it's perfect for writing a thank you note or paying bills - plus a laptop can fit perfectly inside!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,
    I was looking for secretary desks and came upon your blog. I was wondering if you could tell me where the pictures are from. I would love to be able to look at them in a catalog. I especially like the green one at the top and the blue one at the bottom. I would greatly appreciate your help.

    Thanks,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete