Friday, February 24, 2012

Meet My New Niece

I have been a little busy getting ready for the birth of my sister's first baby girl. She was born Feb. 23 at 2:02 pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19" long. So you can imagine out teeny tiny she must be! Her name is Evalee Anne and she is so precious. Everything went great and mom, dad, and baby are doing just fine. They are planning on coming home from the hospital Sunday at noon. Here are few pictures of my new niece. I am a blessed aunt!

This is the fourth baby I have been blessed to aunt, the second girl.

So tiny.. you just don't even know.

The bigger the bow, the better!

Pretty blue eyes!! :)

I couldn't resist! She's even cute when she's screaming!

Roll Tide!

My favorite.
The happy family!

She's a sleeper, that's for sure! But when her pretty blue eyes are open, they are so sweet. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see her little personality shine. We think she's going to be a gymnist because she loves to throw her little legs up in the air!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above.
James 1:17



I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment