Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Earning My Stripes

Halloween is a week from today. Do you have your costume ready? I know I don't. I'm volunteering at the zoo for the night of so I need something family friendly that's warm. I'm thinking about being a zebra. Check out this costume!




Okay, that's possibly the cutest thing ever. But let's be honest, I can't wear that. By the way, you can get this costume from Macy's. On the real, I'm kind of going for this....


... except I'll be wearing tights and boots and I won't be looking like a skank. I like the tutu part so I'm going to make my own from a cool Pin I saw on Pinterest. The ladies who created this adorable tutu are Real Moms, Real Views.

I can't wait to see those kids at Boo at the Zoo! Have a happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment