Saturday, February 23, 2013

Guess Who's One?

One year ago today, we receive a precious little gift from God. I remember how teeny tiny she was. I forget how small babies are when they are first born. This little baby was a miracle baby that we were blessed to to have. I have loved watching this little girl grow and since they now live in Birmingham, I've get to see her at least three times a week! It's hard to believe a year has come in gone but I look forward to watching her grow into a beautiful little girl.

 
 



My sister and brother-in-law have made it through the first year, so today is about congratulating them as well. The first year isn't easy, especially with a new baby so I applaud you. I am proud of you. Take time to be with her while she's this little because one day you'll wake up and she'll be grown! You two have created a beautiful and sweet little girl! Happy One Year! 


Happy Birthday Miss Evalee Anne!
 

I love you SO much! You make my life a joy just by being in it!
 
Today we celebrate her first birthday along with lots of family that will be driving in. I can't wait to eat and watch her open presents! Birthday pics are coming soon!
 
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment