Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

TGIF! It's been a long week, and I apologize for not posting a lot this week. My senior design project has captured me and is holding me hostage until December. However, here are a few fun favorites that have gotten me through the week.

 
Favorite Flower Arrangement:
 
This gorgeous flower arrangement compliments the cool hues of the Caribbean perfectly. What do you think? #entertaining
 
Favorite Dog Costume:
 
Rock n Roll Dog Costume #halloween #pets #petcostumes #elvis
 
Favorite DIY:
 
DIY: polka dot denim shorts
 
For the tutorial for these cute dot short, click here.
 
Favorite Glam Piece:
 
gramercy bracelet
 
 
Favorite Bedroom:
 
This gorgeous bedroom goes to show that white walls and subtle grey curtains leave your accessory colour palette WIDE open!
Even though it's Friday and the week is over, I still have a lot of work to do this weekend. So enjoy it for the both of us! See you Monday.
 
 photo 37thsignaturegrayandteal_zps4da40489.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment