Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Another week has come and gone and this little lady started back to school. I enjoyed my two weeks off, but I am ready to head back strong. With only six more months left, I am going to be busy-busy trying to get everything finished. One thing is for sure, no matter how busy I get, I will always make time to post. It's so important to me to keep it going for my readers!

As always, Friday Favorites are so much fun and I always look forward to sharing neat things I find throughout the week. Enjoy this week's favorites and even more enjoy your weekend!

Favorite Exterior of a Home
Love this house
I'll move in tomorrow.

Favorite Accent Table
Ansel Accent Table.
Love this table from Joss and Main. It's a nice mix between old world and steampunk.
 
Favorite Stuffed Pasta
 
DSC_0887(small)
 
These look delicious! 

Favorite Fall Look
 
Fall Outfit: Blazer and jeans
 
  Favorite Puppy


This is a pomsky. Half Pomeranian, half Siberian Husky and they stay little forever. How precious?? Can I have four?


No comments:

Post a Comment