Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week has been rough. I finished my senior specification book with all of the materials, finishes, equipment, and furniture that in my wine bar and my residence. Whew! It was a chore to do, but I'm really excited about the final outcome.

As always, I look forward to doing Friday Favorites because it gives me a chance to find out new stuff! I love learning about new projects, recipes, and trends and I love sharing what knowledge I find with you guys. I hope you enjoy!

Favorite Breakfast Smoothie
 
 
 
Ingredients:
1 ripe banana
1 cup strawberries
1 cup Greek yogurt
¼ oatmeal
6 ice cubes
¼ cup orange juice
 
Secret Ingredient: I added a tablespoon of Nutella and it was just the perfect touch!
 
 
Favorite Quote
 Can anyone confirm that this is actually a quote by CS Lewis? Love the quote nonetheless.
Favorite Fall Outfit
Guess ill finally break down this fall and mix my black legging with some brown now that its a Trend and cute cause it wasn't 5 years ago
Favorite House Tour
 
 
This girl is very brave having an all white home, especially with that messy little boy running around. However, she's done a great job creating this cute and cozy cottage.
 
Favorite Book
 
 On the Island (On the Island, #1)
 
Just purchased this book and can't wait to dig in.
I guess I don't really know if it's a favorite yet... ;)
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope Alabama as a state has all wins tomorrow! War Eagle, Roll Tide, and Go Blazers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment