Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Craigslist Queen

Craigslist is great website for stuff you have no room for or that you just do not want anymore. There is no need for a registration and it is very secure. You sell to people in your city and surrounding cities. After a posting has interested someone, you meet up with them (I advise at a local place with lots of people) and you sell your item. It works the same way if you want to purchase something. No need for PayPal or waiting for money in the mail. You get it right there! I like to take someone with me, like my dad or my boyfriend, because, well, you just never know. This is a great way to clean out your closet and make room for more!

Ever since I sold my two Cricut cartridges on Craigslist within TWO days of posting it (WOW!), it has inspired me to put more things on there! I have a lot of shoes, purses, jeans, and random decor that I no longer use so this is a great way to make some extra cash instead of giving it away to Goodwill. So, my next posting is for a lot of high heel shoes. I am a huge shoe person but I have such a hard time finding comfortable shoes that support my feet. One foot has an arch and one doesn't so comfy heels are a must! I am normally a size 6 in tennis shoes or other shoes like such but in heels, I like to wear a 5 1/2. I can't handle wobbly shoes. The heels that I am selling are great, but are too big for me! You can see the posting here if you are interested. They are all size 6 and are in pretty good condition. I am selling them for $100 for the whole lot or individually for $15. Contact me if you or someone you know whats them!! They'll be gone in less than a week so get them before they are gone!

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment