Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shopping Small

I am a HUGE supporter of local/small shops. I love designer clothing and accessories more than anything. I'd rather pay double for a shirt at a boutique than get caught with someone wearing the exact same thing. There's a few clothing store around town that have some of the cutest clothing. And what's great about them, they only trade one of every size, so chances are nobody will have the same thing as you! I love it! A couple of boutiques in the 280/Homewood area are:

Forever Young - Hwy 280 - by Books A Million: From babies to young adults they sell what I like to call shabby chic clothing, which I adore! They also have baby - toddler clothing along with shoes and accessories. Here's a dress that I bought:



This dress is totally my favorite thing in my closet. I wore it to the Rascal Flatts concert this past weekend and I got so many compliments. Two things I can't live without: lace and pearls! I love it!!

The prices run fairly cheap - if a waitress can afford it, it's pretty good! They always have great sales too! I haven't found something that was way over my price range, yet.

a.k.a girl stuff - Homewood - in the Soho area: I love this little shop because they get some of the craziest and adorable things in. From magic boxers to high class clothing. They have lots of collegiate themed stuff such as Alabama/Auburn lounge wear and undies. The handmade jewelry they have is absolutely stunning and they also sell Bride/Groom and Bachelorette things. They also have fun books and decor. I mostly shop there for the fun gifts they have to offer; it's definitely a place for a special present that they'll never forget!

The prices for accessories/decor are cheap, but they clothing is a little high. Very cute stuff, if you can afford it!

Follow Them of Facebook!



If you're in the area and have a little time, stop in at two of my favorite places. You wont regret it...!

Stay Warm!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment