Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Chaise for Everyone!

I'm going to the beach this weekend and I knew I had to purchase a new book to take with me! One of the best things to do at the beach is laying out by the pool in one of those Adirondack lounge chairs reading a great novel. I was thinking about purchasing a chaise lounge for my room so I could have my own little paradise in my home. I looked up a few of really awesome chairs, one for every type of style. I can't decide which one I want for myself!

For the Modernist


This adorable tuffed Tiffany blue chaise lounge is perfect for any simple, yet elegant person. I love that it forms to fit your body. Perfect for those who like to peruse through Cosmo.

For the Tradtionalist


For the person that is more laid back, this beautiful Victorian chaise lounge will add a vintage appeal to any space. I love the fun floral print that has been added. The double backs allow for two friends to sit and gossip.

For the Outdoorsy


This looks like the most relaxing spot ever! I could image laying out getting a nice sun tan or having a summer drink. This is great for anyone would like to be outdoors.

For the American mom


This spot of relaxation would be perfect for a mother waiting on the school bus or for a sleepy baby. This spot looks so comfy for anyone needing a break from the hustle and bustle of life.

Which chaise is right for you??


1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Victorian Style Chaise Lounge

    ReplyDelete