Friday, February 3, 2012

More Candy Hearts!

I bought these sqaure vases at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off. So basically $6 bucks for the set. I got a smaller one and a larger one.  Make sure the smaller one fits inside the larger one.

Here we go!

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I bought a bag of conversational hearts for $1 at the dollar store. I think they taste horribly so it wont matter to bag them up and use them again next year. Put the smaller vase inside the larger one and, using your hand, put some hearts inside the larger one. Throw a votive in the middle and there you go! It's that simple and it's a cute added touch that can be used again and again. Wait for St. Patrick's Day! I already have an idea. ;)




Total cost of the project was $8.00!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment