Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Day 3

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.." Ecc. 3:1 


Today I am thankful for the seasons. With every season, comes change so I guess I'm more thankful for that. My favorite season is fall because the leaves begin to change into bright, vivid colors. It's a sense of warmth despite the coolness in the air. Change is something most people are afraid of, but I am thankful that things change, that people change. People come in and out of our life fore a reason. Sometimes it's a good change and then other times it's a change for the worse. We don't realize that everything we go through is just for a season; it's just a time in our lives that we must go through in order to get to something better. I'm reminded of one of my favorite verses of the bible Ecclesiastes 3. This whole chapter is amazing and something I read from time to time. So today, on this beautiful fall day in November, I am thankful for change. I'm thankful that God puts my life through seasons in order to change me and make me a better person. Embrace the change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment