Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DIY Wine Bottle Fall Bouquet

I found this wine bottle sitting in a cardboard box outside of someone's apartment! I hope they were planning on getting rid of it... 



Anyhow, I had bought the cranberry branches from the Hob Lob on clearance at the beginning of the season. The wine bottle was already foggy and the perfect size. Here's how it turned out! 


I love it! I found this adorable chevron burlap ribbon at Hobby Lobby and it came in a bunch of different colors. I've already stuck it on everything in my apartment! 


The whole bottle was super easy and took about 10 minutes. It probably all cost under $10 if you take in account the 40% discount and the fact that the bottle was free. All you need is a bottle, burlap, ribbon of your choice, twine, and a decorative bunch. 




I'm thinking about adding a flameless candle for some added effect. It would be really pretty! 

Have fun! 

 photo 37thsignaturegrayandteal_zps4da40489.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment