Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Threads 4 Thought


The other day my mother and I got some much needed retail therapy. She hardly ever gets to buy herself nice things because she's always giving, giving, giving to everyone else. It felt good to see her smile. In the process, I found a simple little purple tee with some sequin beads on it. It was super cute and only $12.99 so I snatched it up. Later, I looked at the tag and saw that it was made by a sustainable clothing company that I'd never heard of before. I looked them up and found that they are a company who only makes clothes out of recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton. The company is called Threads 4 Thought and they are committed to creating clothes that are not only better for the environment but better for the wearer too all in the name of  GREEN.


A little background story from their page:

"What began as a small business manufacturing and marketing graphic tee shirts that were made exclusively from organic cotton, gave back to charity, and promoted a cleaner environment, or advocated for peace, has grown into a complete lifestyle brand. We have never deviated from our primary mission… to promote a sense of responsibility for those who share this world with us… but rather than simply broadcasting that message on the front of tee shirts, the company has incorporated those principles into our very existence." - Eric and Leigh Fleet

They have an amazing website so I encourage men and women to go check them out. I'm all about comfort and that's just what T4T is all about. The prices are fantastic and the sale section is even better. I'm not sure exactly who sells their product; I got mine from TJMaxx. Needless to say, mine is just one of many adorable tees they make.

 
What a great company with excellent values who's dedicated to giving back to the world. I love it! I'm looking forward to using my 10% discount on my next purchase for signing up for their newsletter. I'm loving this Back Stage Thermal long sleeve shirt. It looks super comfy and is definitely screaming my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment