Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Siblings Day

Today is National Siblings Day. I have two wonderful sisters, as I talk about all the time. Today, and everyday, I want them to know how much they are appreciated. There's no way life would be the same without my two handsome nephews and my two beautiful nieces. They are the world my world revolves around. I don't know what I would do without my sisters. They help guide me through life, they give me encouragement and advice when I don't know which way to go, and they've made growing up a whole lot more bearable, especially through the teenage years.
I found a quote that I feel really sums up what I want to share with my sisters.


If you have siblings, make sure you take the time and tell them how much you love them. We aren't guaranteed tomorrow or even the next second. If you're blessed enough to have siblings that live close to you, try to drop by and give them a hug. If it's not practicable to see them definitely give them a call. Siblings are a blessing in disguise. I love having older sisters. Whatever I'm going through as a growing young adult woman, they've already been through and know all if not most of the answers!

I love you Stefanie and Kim! Thanks for all you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment