1. Sarah Pinto Academic Calendar - Not only do you see the full month all on one page, but you get a break down of every week with extra space to write down all that homework!
2. Lily Pulitzer Lunch Tote - One that all the girls will be asking you about, this Lily lunch tote is big enough to hold Tupperware containers plus a bottle of water.
3. Russell + Hazel Eco-binders - Help save the environment with this 100% post-consumer recycled binder. Features include a dry-erase board on the inside flap and reinforced metal corners so all the banging in your locker doesn't destroy it. Check out the filler paper that goes with it!
4. USB Hubdog - Save your homework from being eaten by your dog with this super chic USB port, which is capable of holding four USB flashdrives. Now, that's wire management for you.
5. Jonathan Adler Pens & Pencils - Note taking will be somewhat more enjoyable when you get to use these stylish pens and pencils. Don't forget the highlighters to match!
6. Vera Bradley Backpack - Turn heads as you walk through the halls with this bright and cheerful backpack. Features a inside sleeve for a laptop and a lot of pockets for all your kick-knacks.
7. Urban Outfitters Mini Bottle USB Flashdrive - Keep all your files bottle up with this miniature glass bottle with a cork USB flashdrive built in. Definitely a conversation starter!
A quick quote of the day:
I hope you all have a fantastic school year!