Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites

I hope everyone is had a good week. I have been busy, busy getting ready to finish up the first half my Senior Design class. I've been getting all of the construction documents up to par and haven't had a lot of time to blog with week. Good news is, I finally set up my LinkedIn page. You can see it here.

As always, here are my top five favorite things this week.

Favorite Look


Shop this look.
Top
Jeans
Shoes

Favorite Sweet

 
Oh my! I can't wait to try these out for fall.

Favorite DIY

What to do with all those bags of pennies my grandmother had hidden throughout her house.
(Great for fall too!)
 
Favorite Laugh
 
 
Every time I see this I chuckle like a five year old girl.
 
Favorite Bible Verse
 
 
So while all of you are enjoying your day off, think of me as I work my tail off! It should be illegal to have to wait tables on Labor Day! Anyhow, enjoy your weekend and please be safe.
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment