Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kissing 2013 Goodbye

I can't believe another year has come and gone. This year has had its ups and downs, but I'm blessed to say it's been a successful year.

Click this link to see my Flipagram of photos from this year: http://fgr.am/f/5ZYLl8TSUt

The beginning of this year I got my own apartment, a one bedroom with just enough room to turn around. Its been cozy, but I'm ready for something bigger. At the start of the new year I'll be getting my first townhome. I'm looking forward to bigger rooms and more storage! Plus, it's a clean canvas to make beautiful.

This year's spring break was one to remember. We traveled with the entire fraternity to Panama City Beach, Florida for the week. We it was a week to remember, that's for sure. Who knows what we'll do this year because I'll be graduating about that time. Maybe a little quiet time, just the two of us.

Beginning of April was when my little four legged miracle came into my life. I adopted my precious Mila Grace off of Craigslist and she's been...for lack of better words...a learning experience. Hopefully, we'll ring in the new year kissing those puppy days goodbye: the teething, scratching, barking, destroying, and hyperactive energy along with it.

This past summer was exciting. We went back to Florida, Destin this time, with another couple and we took the dog with us! We learned that Destin hates dogs and there's nothing for them to do. The water was beautiful and the weather was perfect and it was a peaceful and relaxing vacation.

Fall quarter began and senioritis kicked in. I completed, and aced, my Senior Design project. I'm so proud of myself and what it turned out to be and it's definitely one project that I will keep for a long time. We went to the beach, again, with my family for a beautiful wedding. So we got to see the beach in three different cities and in three different seasons; how lucky am I?

Did I miss anything?

2013 was great but I can't wait to see what's in store for 2014. I'm graduating, hopefully getting a full-time job, and moving into a new townhouse. And all that is before the summer! So who knows what's else! I am hopefully going to travel a little with my sister and there are some cool cities on the agenda.

New Year, New Beginnings, New Adventures - Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment