Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lately...

I have been a little workaholic the past couple of days, picking up shifts left to right. But I've made some good money. Being a waitress has its ups and downs but when you go home with a wallet full of cash it's been a good day, despite all the stupid questions I get asked.


I'm on a short but much needed break from school for about two and half weeks. I made all A's again, but it was much deserved. Commercial II was a tough one. For the next three quarters, I will be taking some lower level classes to get caught up with my class. So that means no studio classes, which in turn means I'll be stress-free!


In my "free" time, which is hardly ever, I'm enjoying a flashback of one my favorite 90s TV shows, Dawson's Creek. Man, do I miss those times when life was simple. Dawson is all grown up now but is still the cute little kid across the creek.


I'm reading a fantastic book called Paper Towns by John Green, of course, and it is amazing. I love the names he chooses for his charaters. Whouldn't you love to be friends with a  Quentin or Margo?


That's a little bit about what's going on with me. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment