Friday, September 14, 2012

My Fall Decor

I love Fall. It's one of my favorite seasons and here in Alabama we get maybe one full month of this cool, but not too cool, weather. The beautiful colors of orange, crimson, and gold are breathtaking. The leaves haven't changed just yet, but I'm already in the autumn decorating mood. I have already decorated my apartment and I still have a few things I want to make. Here are a few of the cute little decor pieces in my home.  Most of these things I picked up my favorite department store, Hobby Lobby.

Acorns make a simple but beautiful vase filler.

Love this little ornament.

Cranberry candles and fresh cinnamon sticks go great together, and they smell great too!

Love those little foam balls! Picked those up on clearance for $0.88 cents.

Cute little FALL door hanger.


No comments:

Post a Comment