Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Hump Day

A lot has been going on with me recently. I started back to school taking online classes for the first time. Introduction to Psychology and English Composition II are my two courses. I started Monday trying to finish all of my assignments so I could focus on the rest of the week. I also am a part of the team that is decorating a room for Decorators' Showhouse here in Birmingham. This is the house:


Very traditional, very Georgian. Not exactly my cup of tea, but the experience will be worth it!

So I'm moving into my new apartment Saturday. i.e. I have a lot of work to do. I've started the packing process but I feel like I haven't made much progress. I've gotten the kitchen, bathroom, and majority of the living room done. My room hasn't been touched and it's probably going to stay that way. I have too many shoes and clothes to deal with!

 
You can tell I'm very eager about this.
 
If you don't know by now, the Birmingham area has rained and rained and rained for a least a week now, I suppose. It's very frustrating and cold. Either my mother needs to buy me those Hunter rainboots I want, or the sun needs to get out from under a rock and shine again! Needless to say, I'm ready for Spring Break. I hope all of you are having an OK start to your week. Be happy; the Hump is over! Have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment