Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Best Brownies In The World

I made a batch of brownies a couple of weeks ago and Jimmy fell in love with them. It was a simple Betty Crocker box recipe from Target for $2 but he swore they were the best brownies he'd ever had. So today, I went to Target and found the same brownie mix (which was on clearance) and bought three boxes! I attempted to make them again and this time my niece Evalee helped out a little bit.

I love baking, whether it's from scratch or not. I love the process of putting all the pieces together and watching it bake. I think I like that more than I like actually eating them! Well, maybe not.

So this is my recipe for The Best Brownies In The World per my boyfriend Jimmy. ;)

You'll need:


1 box of Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
That includes 1 egg, vegetable oil, and water. I also like to add extra chocolate chip morsels because who doesn't like more chocolate?







 
 
Follow the instructions on the back of the box for baking. It determines what size pan you use. I used an 8x8 Pyrex dish because they are my personal favorite.
 
While they baked, Miss Evalee and I played a little bit. She has so much character and is a ball to play with.
 





I believe it took about 30 minutes to cook and I actually took them out a little before they were completely done so they would be gooey.

My sister, brother-in-law, dad, and mom all came over and taste tested and they gave these brownies two thumbs up. I brought the rest home and will surprising Jimmy tonight. Let's hope he can still say they are The Best Ever.



Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment