Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Celebrity Spotlight: Tori Spelling's Nursery

I've always loved Tori Spelling - she's a classy lady, who has great taste, and for the most part she's stayed out of trouble. She and the dreamy Dean McDermott have four children together who are all just adorable. About a year ago she welcomed son Finn (I love that name!) into the world. She posted the nursery pictures on her blog ediTORIal by Tori Spelling and it is just stunning.





I love everything from the gorgeous pattern painted on the walls, to the pops of citrus and orange, to the precious theme of giraffes. She has quite a few videos posted of exactly how she designed the whole room on her blog, which are a must watch. The nursery is definitely top 5 of my favorites that I've seen in a while. Tori is looking fabulous, as always, and Baby Finn is quite cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment