Monday, December 24, 2012

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

Mirrors have become an important object in a room. Most rooms have one or two. Whether it's serving a functional purpose or aesthetic only, mirrors are very pleasing to the eye when chosen wisely. Balance is also something to watch for. Having a mirror that is too small over a mantle or bed can look a little odd. But then again, having one too large is overwhelming and tacky. In certain spaces a collage of mirrors can be really enjoyable. Most of the time, mirrors had that extra oomph that a room is missing. Choosing a mirror that best fits your personality and the room's look can be tricky. The following pictures are designed to give you some inspiration to find the perfect mirror for your space.

*Most of these pictures came from Houzz and Pinterest and are not intended for purchase.

Entry Way/Foyer







Dining Room







Living Room








Bedroom






Bathroom





I have to say, I'm kind of obsessed with starburst mirrors. I tried to find one for every room because they are just so lovely and they go with everything! I really need to find one for myself. I hope these pictures gave you some sort of direction when it comes to picking out that perfect mirror for your space! I know I'm excited about going shopping soon to find a starburst mirror for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment