Friday, December 21, 2012

Pantone's Color of the Year Released!

Pantone has released the color of 2013 and it's the bold and beautiful Emerald. I'm slightly a little excited because emerald is the birthstone of May babies. I'm also eager to see how this shade of green will enter our lives next year through all the facets of design: fashion, technology, interiors, and even food.


I will miss the liveliness of Tangerine Tango, Color of 2012, but I'm very excited to see this luxurious gem in the world around us. I think a fabulous side job would be to work for this company on their color design team. It would be very fun to be a part of the people that bring color in to this world which gives us all meaning and function. I always love to see what they've come up each year!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
That ring is gorgeous! Emerald had already made a striking scene in our world and I can't wait to see more! I'm looking forward to branching out and getting a little bit of emerald in my life. How is the new Color of the Year going to make its debut in yours?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment