Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Project!

I am starting a new project, as if I even had the time. I made a scrap book about three years ago for my boyfriend and I's first year we were together. I enjoyed it so much that I think I want to do another one. Not just of us, but of just the good times in life. I love creating a page that as soon as I look at it takes me back to the real moment.

I went shopping today to find some sushi-inspired stickers. Remember the puffies stickers I talked about a while back? Well, they are discontinuing them! So at Michael's today, I dug through the clearance section and got out every last one of them, minus the one I went in after: the sushi one.



Yeah, I wasn't playing. I got all of them. They were marked down 50% off so I just took advantage of it. They are possibly the cutest things ever and I don't know when I'm going to see them again. There just so much you can do with a puffie. On top of the stickers, I found a scrapbook, some neat background stamps, other on sale stickers, single sheets of paper, and a 0.5 cent 20 page paper pad (not kidding). The whole cost rang up to be about $70. Not incredibly terrible...okay maybe...but blame it on the cute puffies.



I'm looking forward to starting my scrapbook. I've found a lot of cute websites already with templates and ideas I can't wait to try out for myself. Maybe I'll clean out some of the excess paper I have in my craft room. I will definitely share all of the pages I complete!

What's on your to do list???

No comments:

Post a Comment