Monday, November 26, 2012

Top Ten: Christmas Films


I love everything about Christmas. The decorating, the warmth of friends and family, giving gifts, sleeping late, and driving through neighborhoods and seeing the lights. Another one of my favorite things to do at Christmas is watching holiday movies. There's nothing better than curling up in my fleece pjs with a hot chocolate to watch one of my all time favorite movies. Every year, I strive to make it to the Alabama Theater to see It's a Wonderful Life because the experience is just... wonderful! Below, I have named my top ten favorite Christmas movies. Is yours on the list??

In no particular order....
  1. It's a Wonderful Life
  2. Elf
  3. Miracle on 34th Street
  4. The Polar Express
  5. The Santa Clause
  6. A Christmas Story
  7. Christmas with the Kranks
  8. A Christmas Carol
  9. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
  10. Four Christmases
I hope to add a new movie or two to my list this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment