Friday, November 2, 2012

22 Thankful Days - #2

I am thankful for my better half.
 


 
Jimmy Marion is seriously my favorite person in the whole universe and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I've grown to love this man because of his compassion, loyalty, and honesty. He's pushes me to want better for myself. He encourages me and believes in me. He’s a great listener and always has some sort of advice that’ll help me with any situation. He has such a bright future ahead of him and I'm so proud of what all he's accomplished. I don't know what the future holds, but I’m thankful to have spent almost five years on this incredible journey. I've loved and cherished every day and there's never a day that goes by that I don't stop and thank God for someone so special. I’m so fortunate to have someone I can always turn to and someone I can trust with my heart.
 
Jimmy, I love you with all of my being and this year I want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you've done for me. For spoiling me and making me feel like a princess, taking me on trips and to concerts even though you didn't even know who John Mayer was, for spending time with my family, for always trying to impress me somehow, for keeping your promises, for giving me something to laugh about every day, for loving me throughout all of the good times and bad, and mostly for just being you. You deserve a huge party with lots of cookie cake because you're just plain awesome. You're the best boy a girl could ask for and I fall harder every day.







No comments:

Post a Comment