Thursday, November 1, 2012

22 Thankful Days - #1

I am thankful for my parents.


Where do I begin? I'll start by saying I'm thankful that they are still married and in love. Next, I'll say that they are both my superheroes. My parents have been there through it all. They've always given me a life that I took for granted. I've never had to worry about money or worry that I couldn't have nice things. They always provided me above and beyond my expectations. Every birthday, every Christmas, even those random days in between they are always giving without asking for anything in return. I'm ashamed that I don't appreciate that enough. They are two people I couldn't imagine my life without and I dread the day that I'll have to say goodbye. Today, I am more than thankful for my parents and their gift of life to me. My life is because of their existence. Everything I have is because they have generously given it to me. They deserve my utmost admiration today and every day. Mom and Dad, I love you and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I don't tell you enough just how grateful and honored I am to be your baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment