Thursday, November 22, 2012

22 Thankful Days - #22

I am thankful for faith.


You see, without faith, nothing would be possible. I chose to keep God until the last day because without Him I wouldn't have any of these things. I have been blessed so much this year and I'm so thankful to be called a child of God. He is the one that gave up his life for us; what an awesome sacrifice. He loved us so much to die so what we might live forever. No man or woman or thing could compare to that kind of love. My faith is strong in the Lord. I'm thankful that he has never let me down. Faith is so important in life and without it, we'd be lost. So this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all 21 things I've posted thus far and today I am thankful for my faith in Christ. What a great way to wake up and know you're in the hands of a wonderful maker. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

Remember to give a few thanks today. 

I'm thankful for YOU! You have read my blog every day and that means so much. I love to write and I love even more that people like to read my writing. Thank you all for being so loyal!


No comments:

Post a Comment