Sunday, November 4, 2012

22 Thankful Days - #4

I am thankful for these little nuggets.
 
 


 
Matthew, Mae Garner, Liam, and Evalee
 
Without these little joys in my life, I wouldn't have as much excitement and purpose. They are so much fun to listen to and watch them learn. I feel like I have purpose when I look into their eyes. The give me another name: aunt. I can see myself in all of them - because we all have our button noses! They are so special and so important in my life and I've become so attached and so in love with their smiles. I get butterflies everytime I get to see them. They aren't babies anymore but I still remember the first time I held them. So tiny and so unique. I'll never forget those days. Even though they probably wouldn't understand, I want to thank them for being a part of my life. For loving me, respecting me, and giving me courage to look at the world through the eyes of a child. Life isn't the same without you four. I'd do anything for you and I hope that when you're all teenagers, I'll be the cool aunt you actually want to come and hang out with! Aunt Natalie loves you more than all the stars in the sky and more than all the fishes in the sea.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment